A young girl ate a cookie. And now she is dead.
It happened right here in Florida, just last month. She was at a friend’s house. The cookie had peanut butter in it. She went into anaphylactic shock. Her parents administered two EpiPens. It was all for naught. She died about an hour later.
The story I read said she “accidentally” ate the cookie. I have eaten many cookies in my day, and (without trying to sound dismissive) that is pretty much impossible. She ate the cookie on purpose. She ate peanuts, and died, on accident.